The high voltage inverter platform (YMCRPHV2DP) is well suited for motor control and PFC solution development. It could be used with different plug-in CPU cards and comes enclosed in a glass box for protection. The user can choose either the analog option or the digital option (using the MCU) to achieve power factor correction.
- 2KW discrete inverter using 600V IGBTs
- 85V to 265V AC input (50/60Hz)
- Interleaved power factor correction using Analog PFC controller
- Optional digital power factor correction
- Flexible connection to different CPU cards
- Capability to connect with in-circuit scope (ICS), a debugging tool that captures embedded parameters at 20KHz rate
- Algorithms: Sensorless vector control using 3 shunt or 1 shunt current detection scheme