As a CPU board usable in connection with the on-chip debugging emulator E1 or MINICUBE2, this product achieves simple and easy evaluation of the target MCU.
- Incorporates RL78/G10 (R5F10Y47).
- A 20MHz resonator is mounted.
- Equipped with universal area (2.54 mm pitch).
- Supports both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging (using TOOL0 pin).
- Highly extendable; peripheral board connectors are equipped with microcontroller pins.
- It can be used as a DIP conversion board of 2.54mm pitch by cutting off a board.
- Lead-free (Pb-free) product.