The RL78/I1D CPU Board is a target board used for evaluating RL78/I1D microcontroller operations using E1, the Renesas Electronics on-chip debug emulator with programming function.
- Incorporates RL78/I1D (R5F117GC)
- A 20MHz resonator and a 32.768kHz resonator are mounted
- Equipped with universal area (2.54 mm pitch)
- Supports both flash memory programming and on-chip debugging (using TOOL0 pin)
- Highly extendable; peripheral board connectors are equipped with microcontroller pins
- A 2.54mm pitch through holes for connection and a mounting pad of 1608 size are prepared for to an analog input terminal