The PS2802-1 and PS2802-4 are optically coupled isolators containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon darlington-connected photo transistor in a plastic SSOP for high density applications. This package has shield effect to cut off ambient light.
- High isolation voltage (BV = 2 500 Vr.m.s.)
- Small and thin package (4, 16-pin SSOP, Pin pitch 1.27 mm)
- High current transfer ratio (CTR = 2 000% TYP. @ IF = 1 mA, VCE = 2 V)
- Ordering number of tape product: PS2802-1-F3, PS280C-4-F3
- Pb-Free product
- Safety standards UL approved: UL1577, Single protection CSA approved: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 62368-1, Basic insulation BSI approved: BS EN 62368-1, Basic/Supplementary insulation VDE approved: DIN EN 60747-5-5 (Option)