The PS2562-1 is optically coupled isolators containing a GaAs light emitting diode and an NPN silicon darlington connected phototransistor. The PS2562-1 is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package) and the PS2562L-1 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mount. The PS2562L1-1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance. The PS2562L2-1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
- High isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
- High current transfer ratio (CTR = 2 000% TYP.)
- High-speed switching (tr, tf = 100 μs TYP.)
- Ordering number of tape product: PS2562L-1-F3 : 2 000 pcs/reel PS2562L2-1-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
- Safety standards UL approved: No. E72422 CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950) BSI approved: No. 7112/7420 SEMKO approved: No. 903238 NEMKO approved: No. P09210868 DEMKO approved: No. 314999 FIMKO approved: No. FI 25119 DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40008862 (option)