The PS8352AL2 is an optically coupled isolation amplifier that uses an IC with a high-accuracy sigma-delta A/D converter and a GaAIAs light-emitting diode with high-speed response and high luminance efficiency on the input side, and an IC with a high-accuracy D/A converter on the output side. The PS8352AL2 is designed specifically for high common mode transient immunity (CMTI) and high linearity (nonlinearity). The PS8352AL2 is designed for current and voltage sensing.
- Non-linearity (NL200 = 0.35% MAX.)
- High common mode transient immunity (CMTI = 10 kV/μs MIN.)
- High isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
- Gain tolerance (G = 7.92 to 8.08 (±1%)) Gain: 8 V/V TYP.
- Package: 8-pin DIP lead bending type for long creepage distance for surface mount (L2)
- Embossed tape product: PS8352AL2-E3: 2 000 pcs/reel
- Pb-Free product
- Safety standards UL approved: No. E72422 CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950) DIN EN 60747-5-5 (VDE 0884-5) approved (Option)