Access Control is one of the most critical functions of a secured network. By applying a Network Search Engine (NSE) to handle access control tasks is key to any ACL solution.
Renesas NSE enables the following features in Data Center network gateway appliances running 400Gb/s real-time network traffic.
- Packet filtering by ACL (Access Control List) for network security.
- QoS (Quality of Service) by setting priorities for specific packets.
Renesas' ACL demo system utilizes the Xilinx SDNet Development Environment to control the NSE device to realize 400 Gb/s line rate speed.
Demo GUI features
- User controllable "Ingress Packet" generator. (up to 400Gb/s)
- Packet filtering rules can be defined and updated in Live Traffic
- "Egress Packet" data distribution display in real-time chart
|NSE||R8A20646BG-G / R8A20686BG-G||40Mb / 80Mb|
|NSE||R8A20611BG-G / R8A20610BG-G||40Mb / 80Mb|
|ACL Demonstration Package||Description|
|GUI software||Java jar file format|
|FPGA design data||MCS file format|