The US082-FS2012EVZ board enables quick prototyping of the FS2012 mass air flow sensor module in a custom system design. The board provides a standard Pmod™ Type 6A (Extended I2C) connection for the on-board sensor to plug into any desired MCU evaluation kit with a matching connector.
The US082-FS2012EVZ features Pmod connectors on both sides of the board to allow additional Type 6/6A boards to be connected in a daisy-chained solution with multiple sensors on the same MCU Pmod connector. Thanks to the standard connector and software support, the US082-FS2012EVZ is ideal for Renesas’ Quick-Connect IoT to rapidly create an IoT system.
- FS2012 sensor sample mounted:
- Thermo-transfer (calorimetric) principle utilizes MEMS thermocouples to measure flow, which provide excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Resistant to surface contamination
- No cavity to cause clogging
- Resistant to vibration and pressure shock
- High-temperature flow housing
- Standardized Type 6A Pmod connector supports I2C Extended interface
- Dual connectors allow pass-through signals for daisy-chained solutions