NOTICE - This software / tool has been discontinued. Please contact technical support with any questions.
Support for this product is limited to customers who have already adopted these products.
- Zero wait-state real-time emulation
- Emulation memory 4M bytes, which can be mapped in 64 byte blocks into the target processor's address space
- 256 PC Breakpoints
- Up to 12 hardware breakpoints using the event and range channels in the Complex Event System (CES)
- Up to 32K cycles Trace Buffer, which can be stopped and read during program execution
- Trace buffer acquisition filtering using the CES
- Execution time measurement of total time, or relative time, with a resolution between 20ns and 16us
- 4 user logic probes which can be used as CES trigger events
- Automatic tracking of the target system supply voltage, to ensure that the emulator draws no power
- Multiple target clock selection
- Windows software supplied as standard
- No need to remove the casing to connect to target
- Learn more