Securely lock and unlock your doors and other locks remotely with the Smart Lock solution featuring the Renesas RL78/G1D Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) microcontroller (MCU).
Lock and unlock your doors remotely simply by using an application on your smartphone. With a built-in alarm mode (activates when a chain is cut off in lock status) and password management function in the application, overall safety can be increased. This solution can also be used for bicycles, motorcycles, etc. For security, the correct password must be entered to unlock a smart lock. The user can view the status of their smart lock via the smartphone application, including such data as the battery power and lock state. This solution features the RL78/G1D BLE MCU.
- When the smart lock is in the locked state and the lock core is cut off, a buzzer will alarm, and the smartphone app and lock will be connected to disarm the alarm
- The current state of smart lock will be displayed on the app's main control interface (i.e., lock state and battery level)
- Demo board includes the RL78/G1D Bluetooth (BLE) MCU module
- The Flash ROM size of RL78/G1D is 256KB and the RAM size is 20KB
- The user password is stored in the RL78/G1D MCU's internal data flash
- Powered by three AAA batteries
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.