The ISL29043IROMZ-EVALZ evaluation board is used to evaluate the performance of Renesas' ISL29043 low power ambient light and proximity sensor with internal IR-LED and digital output.
The ISL29043 is an integrated ambient and infrared light-to-digital converter with a built-in IR LED and I2C interface (SMBus compatible). This device uses two independent ADCs for concurrently measuring ambient light and proximity in parallel. The flexible interrupt scheme is designed for minimal microcontroller utilization.
- Internal LED + Sensor = Complete Solution
- Works Under All Light Sources Including Sunlight
- Dual ADCs Measure ALS/Prox Concurrently
- <1.0µA Supply Current When Powered Down
- Temperature Compensated
- Pb-Free (RoHS compliant) Intelligent and Flexible Interrupts
- Independent ALS/Prox Interrupt Thresholds
- Adjustable Interrupt Persistency
- 1/4/8/16 Consecutive Triggers Required Before Interrupt
- Display and Keypad Dimming Adjustment and Proximity Sensing for:
- Mobile Devices: Smartphones, PDAs, GPS
- Computing Devices: Laptop PCs, Netbooks, Tablet PCs
- Consumer Devices: LCD-TVs, Digital Picture Frames, Digital Cameras
- Industrial and Medical Light and Proximity Sensing