This section introduces examples of soft macro IPs which was implemented in FPGAs , as processor IP or interface IP.
You can evaluate the applications of processor IP and the communication of interface IP.
- Soft macro IPs can be implemented in FPGA.
- Development tools of the processor IP program are common with Renesas’s Microcontroller and Microprocessor Products.
- Developed software can be reused. (There are some exceptions depending on each IPs)
- Renesas driver software can be provided. (Depends on IP products.)
- Soft macro IP can be used for model-based development (MBD) environment.
For general inquiries about IP evaluation, please contact us.
For general inquiries about IP licenses, please contact us.