The ISL91211BII-EV1Z platform allows quick evaluation of the high-performance features of the ISL91211B multi-output PMIC, which has four controllers capable of configuring its power stages for 1+1+1+1 channel outputs. Each channel can deliver up to 5A continuous output current per phase. The ISL91211B uses the Renesas proprietary R5 modulator technology to maintain accurate voltage regulation while providing excellent efficiency and transient response. It also supports the standard I2C and SPI communication protocols, ideal for systems using a single-cell battery.
- Small, compact design
- Supports both I2C and SPI bus communication protocols
- Adjustable VOUT and independent DVS control for all three channels
- Real-time fault protection and monitor (OC, UV, OV, OT)
- Six-layer board design optimized for thermal performance and efficiency
- Connectors, test points, and jumpers for easy measurements
- Built-in load transient circuits for each output channel