Update: July, 13, 2020
RZ/G2H Reference Board is a reference board compatible with 96Boards equipped with Renesas MCU RZ/G2H.
Jiangsu HopeRun Software Co.,Ltd (HopeRun)
- It is an evaluation board developed based on the Renesas media processing chip RZ/G2H.
- This board is used to demonstrate powerful multimedia functions as well as various peripheral interfaces of RZ/G2H.
- The reference hardware design based on RZ/G2H is also provided to help customers shorten the product development cycle.
- Its hardware and interface configuration are designed based on the 96Boards Consumer Edition Specification.
- It can be connected to a PC by using micro USB cables and network port cables, forming a basic development system.
|CPU||ARM® Cortex®-A57×4 and Cortex®-A53×4|
|GPU||Imagination Technologies PowerVR Series 6XT GX6650@600 MHz|
|Memory||4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi (2.4- and 5-GHz dual band with two antennas), Bluetooth 4.1|
|USB||1× USB3.0 type A (Host/Function)|
|1× USB2.0 type A (Host)|
|1× USB2.0 Micro (Host/Function/OTG)|
|Display||1× HDMI1.4 (Type A-full, HDMI out up to FHD 1080P), 1× 4L-MIPI DSI|
|Camera||1×2-lane MIPI CSI, 1×4-lane MIPI CSI|
|Expansion Interface||40 pin Low Speed Expansion Connector:+1.8V, +5V, DC power, GND, 2UART, 2I2C,SPI,I2S, 12*GPIO|
|60 pin High Speed Expansion Connector:4L-MIPI DSI, I2C×2, SPI(48M),USB 2.0,2L +4LMIPI CSI|
|LED||Wi-Fi activity LED, BT activity LED, User LED|
|Button||Power Button: Button Power on/off & Reset the system|
|Size||Main Board: 100×85mm, Sub Board: 54×85mm|
Diagram & Board Views
For inquiries, please contact Jiangsu HopeRun Software Co., Ltd. (HopeRun):