Evaluate all features of the Synergy™ S128 microcontroller (MCU) Group and develop low power applications using Synergy software and tools.
- DK-S128 main board
- Pmod™ LCD display board
- Quick Start Guide
- USB Type A to USB Micro-B cable
- 5 shunt jumpers
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 or 10 with Intel® Core™ family processor or equivalent running at ≥2.0GHz
- ≥8GB system RAM
- ≥2GB free hard drive space
- ≥2USB 2.0 ports
- Internet connection
Get in touch with a regional Renesas technical support representative.
Get answers to issues registering and downloading Synergy Gallery releases.
- Access most pins and on-board peripherals of the Synergy S128 MCU Group
- Accelerate code development with the tightly integrated and qualified Synergy Software Package (SSP)
- View, step through and debug code with the e2 studio ISDE from Renesas or IAR Embedded Workbench® for Renesas Synergy
- Flexible connectivity options with USB, CAN, DALI-2, SEEED Grove I2C I/F, and Pmod connectors for third party, off-the-shelf and custom multi-function boards
- Human machine interface (HMI) functionality with a capacitive touch sensing unit (CTSU) and Pmod LCD display for developing user interface screens
- On-board accelerometer, light and temperature sensors
- Measure real-time power consumption of current over program execution
- Security and encryption functions enable secure data communications and storage, with support for industry standard algorithms such as AES 128/256
- Safety features include hardware diagnostics, memory protection and watchdog timeout
- Debugging and programming with J-Link® OB on-board