The RE01 Sensor Board Proof of Concept demonstrates the capabilities of the SOTB MCU with its built-in sensor and interface connector for the corresponding LoRa® communication module, as well as exposing other interfaces including PMOD and a general-purpose set of IO pins.
- Built-in accelerometer for rapid development and prototyping
- RF connector for accompanying LoRa® module daughter board
- Standard 19-pin debug interface connector
- 30 pins broken out for power, sensor communication, and other IO purposes
- PMOD connector for use with wide variety of available PMOD modules