The MultiZone® IoT Firmware is the quick and safe way to build secure IoT applications with RA6M3 microcontrollers. It provides secure access to IoT clouds, real-time monitoring, secure boot, and remote firmware updates. The built-in Trusted Execution Environment provides hardware-enforced separation to shield the execution of trusted applications from untrusted third-party libraries.
- Fully integrated with Renesas e2 studio and Flexible Software Package (FSP)
- Safe and quick way to add high-grade security and separation — Up to 4 "secure worlds"
- Rapid development: Pre-integrated TEE, TLS/ECC, TCP/IP, MQTT, RTOS, FSP
- Easy retrofit of existing hardware and software — No need for a system redesign
- Convenient MPU based alternative to an Arm® TrustZone® upgrade
- Convenient software license priced per design — No royalties, no GPL contamination
- Building automation