The R1LP0108E Series is a family of low voltage 1-Mbit static RAMs organized as 131, 072-word by 8-bit, fabricated by Renesas’s high-performance 0. 15um CMOS and TFT technologies. The R1LP0108E Series has realized higher density, higher performance and low power consumption. The R1LP0108E Series is suitable for memory applications where a simple interfacing, battery operating and battery backup are the important design objectives. It has been packaged in 32-pin SOP, 32-pin TSOP and 32-pin sTSOP.
- Single 4.5V~5.5V power supply
- Small stand-by current: 0.6µA (5.0V, typical)
- No clocks, No refresh
- All inputs and outputs are TTL compatible.
- Easy memory expansion by CS1# and CS2
- Common Data I/O
- Three-state outputs: OR-tie Capability
- OE# prevents data contention on the I/O bus