The 70914 is a high-speed 4K x 9 bit synchronous Dual-Port RAM that has been optimized for applications having unidirectional data flow or bi-directional data flow in bursts. The 70914 utilizes a 9-bit wide data path to allow for parity which is useful in data communication applications where it is necessary to use a parity bit for transmission/ reception error checking. An automatic power down feature, controlled by CE, permits the on-chip circuitry of each port to enter a very low standby power mode.
- Dual-Port RAM cells allows full simultaneous access from both ports
- Synchronous operation
- TTL-compatible, single 5V (+ 10%) power supply
- Clock Enable feature
- Guaranteed data output hold times
- Available in 68-pin PLCC and 80-pin TQFP packages
- Industrial temperature range (-40C to +85C) is available