R1EX24xxx series are two-wire serial interface EEPROM (Electrically Erasable and Programmable ROM). They realize High-Speed, low power consumption and a high level of reliability by employing advanced MONOS memory technology and CMOS process and low voltage circuitry technology. They also have a 128-byte page programming function to make their write operation faster.
- Single supply: 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Two-wire serial interface (I²C serial bus)
- Clock frequency: 1 MHz (2.5 V to 5.5 V) / 400 kHz (1.8 V to 5.5 V)
- Power dissipation: Standby: 2.0 μA (max) Active (Read): 1.0 mA (max) Active (Write): 5.0 mA (max)
- Automatic page write: 128-byte/page
- Write cycle time: 5 ms
- Endurance: 1,000k or more Cycles
- Data retention: 100 or more Years
- Small size packages: SOP-8pin, TSSOP 8-pin
- Shipping tape and reel TSSOP 8-pin: 3,000 IC/reel SOP 8-pin: 2,500 IC/reel
- Temperature range: −40 to +85°C
- Lead free products.
- Halogen free products. (#U0, #K0)