The PS2565-1 is optically coupled isolators containing GaAs light emitting diodes and an NPN silicon phototransistor. The PS2565-1 is in a plastic DIP (Dual In-line Package) and the PS2565L-1 is lead bending type (Gull-wing) for surface mount. The PS2565L1-1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance. The PS2565L2-1 is lead bending type for long creepage distance (Gull-wing) for surface mount.
- AC input response
- High Isolation voltage (BV = 5 000 Vr.m.s.)
- High collector to emitter voltage (VCEO = 80 V)
- High current transfer ratio (CTR = 200% TYP.)
- High-speed switching (tr = 3 μs TYP., tf = 5 μs TYP.)
- Ordering number of taping product: PS2565L-1-F3 : 2 000 pcs/reel PS2565L2-1-E3: 1 000 pcs/reel
- Safety standards UL approved: No. E72422 CSA approved: No. CA 101391 (CA5A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 60065, 60950) BSI approved: No. 7112/7420 SEMKO approved: No. 903238 NEMKO approved: No. P09210868 DEMKO approved: No. 314999 FIMKO approved: No. FI 25119 DIN EN60747-5-2 (VDE0884 Part2) approved: No. 40008862 (Option)