The ISL8200AM is a simple and easy to use high power, current-sharing DC/DC power module for datacom/telecom/FPGA power hungry applications. All that is needed is the ISL8200AM, a few passive components and one VOUT setting resistor to have a complete 10A design ready for market.
The ISL8200AMEV1PHZ evaluation board is used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL8200AM in a single phase setup. The input voltage is from 3V to 20V, and the output can support a 10A maximum load with a voltage range from 0.6V up to 6V with the proper output capacitor rating.
- Complete switch mode power supply in one package
- Patented current share architecture reduces layout sensitivity when modules are paralleled
- Programmable phase shift (1 to 6-phase)
- Extremely low profile (2.2mm height)
- Input voltage range +3.0V to +20V at 10A, current share up to 60A
- A single resistor sets VOUT from +0.6V to +6V
- Output overvoltage, overcurrent and over-temperature, built-in protection and undervoltage indication
- Servers, telecom and datacom applications
- Industrial and medical equipment
- Point-of-load (POL) regulation