The P9235A-RB is a highly integrated, magnetic induction, wireless power transmitter supporting up to 5W of total wireless system power. The P9235-RB offers a pre-programmed bootloader that must be used in conjunction with an external flash memory that contains control firmware. This architecture gives user a flexibility to change the firmware in the external flash to meet application specific requirements. IDT also provides firmware to implement standard WPC coil configurations such as the A11a.
The P9235A-RB includes an under-voltage lockout, Foriegn object detection (FOD) and thermal management circuit to safeguard the device under fault conditions. Together with the P9225-R receiver (RX), the P9235A-RB forms a complete 5W wireless power system solution.
The P9235A-RB is available in a Pb-free, space-saving 5 × 5 mm 40-VFQFPN package. The product is rated over an
operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
- Power transfer up to 5W
- Wide input voltage range: 4.25V to 21V
- WPC compatible
- Integrated step-down switching regulator
- Embedded 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor (trademark of ARM, Ltd.)
- Integrated drivers for external power FETs
- Simultaneous voltage and current demodulation scheme for robust communication
- Integrated current sense amplifier
- Low standby power
- Dedicated remote temperature sensing
- Two LED outputs that can indicate power transfer and fault conditions
- Foreign object detection (FOD)
- Active-LOW enable pin for electrical on/off
- Over-current and over-temperature protection
- Supports I2C interface
- -40 to +85°C ambient operating temperature range
- 5 × 5 mm 40-VFQFPN RoHS-compliant package