The ISL71010BM50EV1Z evaluation board measures the performance of the high precision 5.0V ISL71010B50 voltage reference. The reference has a wide input voltage range from 7V to 30V and an initial accuracy of ±0.05%. The voltage noise of 4.2μVP-P in the 0.1Hz to 10Hz range and maximum output voltage temperature coefficient of 10ppm/°C make the ISL71010B50 ideal for high-end applications.
The evaluation board includes voltage input test points (VIN and GND) for a power supply input, as well as a pair of test points for the output (VOUT and GND). The resistor location designated as R2 and the capacitor location designated as C3 allow for VOUT output load testing. The R2 resistor location accepts surface mount or through-hole style resistors and C3 comes populated with a 0.1μF load capacitor. Additionally, an R-C damper network can be connected to VOUT by installing a jumper at J1.
- Voltage input test points for connection of a power supply
- Convenient output test points to measure VOUT of the voltage reference
- R2 and C3 allow for VOUT output load testing
- Additional R-C damper network can be connected at VOUT by installing a jumper at J1
- Low Earth Orbit (LEO)
- High altitude avionics
- Precision instruments
- Data acquisition systems for space applications
- Strain and pressure gauges for space applications
- Active sources for sensors