The ISL6263AEVAL1Z evaluation board demonstrates the performance of the ISL6263A single-phase synchronous buck PWM controller featuring Renesas' Robust Ripple Regulator (R3) technology. An on-board dynamic-load generator is included for evaluating the transient-load response. The dynamic-load applies a 2.5ms pulse of 200mΩ across VOUT and GND every 30ms.
The ISL6263A is an implementation of the Intel® Mobile Voltage Positioning (IMVP) protocol for GPU render engine core power. Integrated power monitor, droop amplifier, MOSFET drivers, and bootstrap diode result in a smaller implementation area and lower component cost.
- Precision single-phase core voltage regulator
- Real-time GPU power nonitor output
- Applications up to 25A
- Input voltage range: +5.0V to +25.0V
- Programmable PWM frequency: 200kHz to 500kHz
- Pre-biased output start-up capability
- 5-bit voltage identification input (VID)
- Configurable PWM modes
- Integrated MOSFET drivers and bootstrap diode
- Choice of current sensing schemes
- Overvoltage, Uundervoltage and overcurrent protection
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
- Intel IMVP protocol for GPU render engine core power