This demonstration board is a USB-to-serial communication conversion module using USB Peripheral function and serial communication functions (UART/I2C/SSU) with an R8C/3MK Group MCU.
- This demonstration board includes sample firmware for USB-to-UART conversion function in the MCU. You can use this function without developing firmware.
- This demonstration board has a preinstalled firmware downloader that works via USB. You can update firmware with no hassle.
- The upgraded firmware includes USB-to-I2C and USB-to SSU conversion functions and is provided free of charge.
- This demonstration board can operate on a VBUS supply (from USB Host) .
|MCU||R5F213MCKNNP (R8C/3MK Group)
Flash ROM:128KB/Data ROM:4KB/RAM:10KB
|USB||USB 2.0 Function module (full-speed peripheral function)|
|I/F||USB MiniB receptacle|
|Serial communication (UART/I2C/SSU) ports|
|Operating Voltage and Supply Source||Power supply source: VBUS|
|Power supply voltage: 3.3 V (on-board regulator)|
|Accessory||Right-angle-header pin (8-pin)|
|External Dimensions||34 mm x 12 mm (not including protruding areas)|
|Support OS||Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)|
Precautions for correct use
- This demonstration board can operate only on a VBUS power supply. Do not supply power from an external serial communication device.
- The power supply voltage is 3.3 V. This board does not support 5 V.
- There are also terminals on the rear surface. They should not be in direct contact with a conductive material.
For technical inquiries, please contact us here.
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|