Voice recognition and user interface is becoming an important feature for today's new digital devices. Renesas provides a voice recognition solution which does not need to connect to the internet, can help users make highly functional and differentiated products using AMI voice commands, TMC beam forming and noise suppression technology, and are ready to use with the Renesas RA Family of MCUs.
This solution enables voice recognition with low clock and small memory size compared to conventional products, without the need for an internet connection.
- Beam forming
- Identify the target sound through the front microphone by reducing the background noise
- Using two non-directive microphones
- Configurable strength from "1: weak to 7: strong"
- Noise suppressor
- Noise reduction rate max 30dB (about 1/30)
- Configurable noise reduction rate by frequency band
- Control via Bluetooth® Low Energy (RL78/G1D) module
- Enable to control the products which support the BLE protocol
- Available to start evaluation and development immediately
- Ready to provide H/W and sample S/W for evaluation/development
- Smart home
- Building automation
- Office automation