The ISL1557IRZ-EVAL evaluation board is used to evaluate the features of the ISL1557 dual operational amplifier which is ideal for ADSL2+, SDSL, HDSL2, and VDSL line driving applications, including both 14.5dBm and 21dBm.
The ISL1557 features a high drive capability of 750mA while consuming only 6mA of supply current per amplifier and operating from a single 4.5V to 12V supply. The driver achieves a typical distortion of -80dBc at 150kHz into a 25Ω load.
- Full-range industrial temperature (FRZ only): -40 °C to +125 °C
- 21dBm output power capability
- Drives up to 750mA from a +12V supply
- 20VP-P differential output drive into 21Ω
- -80dBc typical driver output distortion at full output at 150kHz
- -75dBc typical driver output distortion at 4MHz
- -71dBc typical driver output distortion at 10MHz
- -75dBc typical driver output distortion at 17MHz
- Low quiescent current of 6mA per amplifier
- 300MHz bandwidth
- Thermal shutdown
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
- VDSL2 line drivers
- Power line communications line drivers
- ADSL2+ CPE line driving
- G.SHDSL and HDSL2 line drivers
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
|ISL1557IRZ-EVAL||Mass Production||$22.00||1||0||Contato Distribuidor||-|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.