The RZ/A2M Evaluation Board Kit is a best evaluation board kit to evaluate RZ/A2M.
MIPI camera module, Display Output Board for display connection and on-chip debugging emulator (Segger J-Link Lite) are included, so you can start evaluation immediately after opening. Please feel the performance and function of RZ/A2M with this product by all means.
- On-board device: RZ/A2M (R7S921053VCBG: with DRP function, without encryption function, internal RAM 4MB) Evaluation of DRP (Dynamically Reconfigurable Processor) is possible.
- MIPI Camera Module (MIPI CSI) is bundled and image recognition processing etc. can be used with images input with MIPI camera.
- HyperMCP (Multi-chip package), in which HyperFlash™ and HyperRAM™ are installed in one package, is mounted. HyperFlash™ and HyperRAM™ can be evaluated.
- A Display Output Board is included and the graphic output is possible by connecting it to the external display.
- It is possible to evaluate 2ch Ethernet communication.
- Other peripheral functions such as SDHI and USB can also be evaluated.
* HyperFlash™ and HyperRAM™ are trademarks of Cypress Semiconductor Corporation of the U.S.
Evaluation Board Kit Contents
- RZ/A2M CPU Board
- RZ/A2M Sub Board
- Display Output Board
- MIPI Camera Module
- Segger J-Link Lite (19pin Cortex-M adapter, USB cable included)
- USB cables x2 (A-MiniB、A-MicroB)
- Quick Start Guide
* The integrated development environment can be downloaded from the e2 studio download page.
- RZ/A2M Group Example of Booting from Serial Flash Memory
- Boot program for the RZ/A2M Evaluation Board Kit
- RZ/A2M FreeRTOS Software Package
- Software development kit including sample programs and drivers for the RZ/A2M
|Product Name||Part Number(Ordering Number)||Status|
|RZ/A2M Evaluation Board Kit||RTK7921053S00000BE||Available|
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|