The ISL80121-5EVAL2Z evaluation board is used to evaluate the ISL80121-5 low dropout linear regulator.
The ISL80121-5 is a low dropout voltage, single output LDO with programmable current limiting. The ISL80121-5 operates from input voltages of 5V to 6V with a nominal output voltage of 5V. Other custom voltage options are available upon request.
- 1.8% VOUT accuracy guaranteed over line, load and TJ = -40 °C to +125 °C
- Very low 130mV dropout voltage
- High accuracy current limit programmable up to 1.75A
- Very fast transient response
- 210μVRMS output noise
- Power-good output
- Programmable soft-start
- Over-temperature protection
- Small 10 Ld DFN package
- SB devices
- Telecommunications and networking
- Medical equipment
- Instrumentation systems
- Routers and switchers