The R0K578L1CD000BR is an RL78/L1C HMI (human machine interface) evaluation kit that includes a segmented LCD display circuit, an audio playback circuit, and a capacitive touch circuit. With this kit, users can develop and evaluate USB products and HMI for home appliances, healthcare equipment, and other products with communication functions with ease.
* A demonstration for home appliance communications was performed using this solution kit mounted with a wireless module and supporting the ECHONET Lite protocol at Embedded Technology 2013.
Contact (Purchase, Question)
- Built-in segmented LCD display, touch input, and audio playback functionality Makes it easy to develop and evaluate human machine interface for home appliances, healthcare equipment, and other products
- Built-in touch detection makes it easy to improve the design of a product
- Audio middleware for audio playback and speech rate conversion
- Internal voltage boosting enables LCD display with low power consumption
- Built-in sensor control system for M2M
- The built-in USB functions and serial flash memory of the RL78/L1C enable measured data to be stored and transferred via USB to a smartphone or computer. Example: Healthcare equipment
- ECHONET Lite communications are possible. The kit has also been shown to work with external modules for 920 MHz (sub-GHz) band communication which has been certified under the Japanese Radio Law, ZigBee RF4CE, and PLC (DSCK).