Pin-to-pin with improved performance
The 9ZXL0851 is a low-power 8-output differential buffer that meets all the performance requirements of the Intel DB1200ZL specification. It is suitable for PCI-Express Gen1/2/3 or QPI/UPI applications, and uses a fixed external feedback to maintain low drift for demanding QPI/UPI applications.
- 8 – 0.7V low-power HCSL-compatible output pairs
- LP-HCSL outputs with Zo = 85ohms ; save power and board space - no termination resistors required.
- Space-saving 48-pin VFQFPN package
- Fixed feedback path for 0ps input-to-output delay
- 8 OE# pins; hardware control of each output
- PLL or bypass mode; PLL can dejitter incoming clock
- 100MHz or 133MHz PLL mode operation; supports PCIe and QPI applications
- Selectable PLL bandwidth; minimizes jitter peaking in downstream PLL's
- Spread Spectrum Compatible; tracks spreading input clock for low EMI
- Cycle-to-cycle jitter < 50ps
- Output-to-output skew < 65 ps
- Input-to-output delay variation < 50ps
- PCIe Gen3 phase jitter < 1.0ps RMS
- QPI/UPI 9.6GT/s 12UI phase jitter < 0.2ps RMS