The combination of R-Car (H3/M3/M3N) SiP and the Clock Generators provides high efficiency and supports a variety of display outputs and high-quality outputs for scalable cockpit and infotainment solutions.
- The Reference Board includes peripheral circuits required for in-vehicle information solutions and a board-to-board connector for extension. Customers can use the board to kickstart hardware & software development and shorten time-to-market. Some boards feature a socket that allows to evaluate R-Car SiP using the same Reference Board.
- R-Car SoC SiP: Including the H3/M3/M3N R-Car SoC, LPDDR4-3200 memory and HyperFlash memory to ease design and shorten time-to-market.
- Programmable Clock Generator (5P49V6901A: Auto grade = 5P49V60): Flexible clock generator capable of generating any clock frequency from 1 to 350MHz, allows a single device to replace several crystal oscillators with any frequency.
- Clock Generator (9FGV0841): Flexible clock generator capable of generating 8-output PCIe Gen1-4 Clock, allows a single device to replace several crystal oscillators with any frequency.
- Scalable ROM configurations, enabling a single device to use across multiple platforms.