Virtual experience will be accessible at 10am (PDT)
Live webinar starts at 11am (PDT)
Efficient development across product segments is in high demand due to a shorter product life cycle. Also, Graphic User Interface (GUI) is a key differentiator to provide splendid user experiences including security enhancement and comfortable living. Have you ever wondered how a company adds a full-featured GUI to their products, and scales their development across different platforms quickly with the best performance at a low cost?
• Hear directly from Altia and Renesas experts on ‘Scaling GUI Development Across RZ/G2L MPUs for HMI and IoT Applications’ at 11am (PDT)
• View demo videos on RZ/G2L group MPUs, and GUI
• Deep dive into RZ/G2L group MPUs by downloading related documents, and viewing an existing on-demand webinar
Visit us at Industry Tech Days, the largest virtual trade show and conference for electronics, and see how Renesas makes our lives easier in the areas of embedded solutions, ultra-low power Wi-Fi and endpoint intelligence. Watch three expert live sessions, also available on demand:
- September 20, 5 pm CET: Embedded Solutions Based on RZ MPUs, presented by Frank Urbe, Senior Manager, System and Solutions Team EMEA
- September 21, 5 pm CET: Ultra-Low Power Wi-Fi: Battery Life Measured in Years, presented by Ture Nielsen, Product Marketing Manager IoT Wi-Fi
- September 22, 5 pm CET: Advancing Endpoint Intelligence, presented by Mohammed Dogar, Vice President Global Business Development & Ecosystem
The AI Summit and IoT World Conference & Expo are joining forces, and we’re really looking forward to seeing you in-person at the home of connected intelligence!
AI acts as the key capability to make IoT systems and devices more intelligent by capturing business value from data and drawing insights and actions for your IoT solution, and whatever that solution is, our experts will be waiting with ours to help you realize your next design. You’ll see how Renesas microcontrollers and microprocessors play a key role in providing processing power, memory and peripherals, with a broad portfolio embedding intelligence and security into your connected application, from energy harvesting end-points to AI-accelerated cloud computing. And from sensor to cloud, you’ll also see how Renesas' ICs and modules allow you to accurately sense, understand and transmit intelligent data, with advanced nanopower, mmWave sensing, connectivity, 5G and deep learning technologies help you create what’s next in your IoT design.
Visit us at the world’s leading trade fair and conference for the electronics industry. We’re really looking forward to seeing you in-person there again!
Whatever your area of electronic design, our experts will be on-hand to guide you through the latest semiconductor solutions, from highly reliable vehicle control, safe and secure autonomous driving and eco-friendly electric vehicles to lean, flexible and smart industrial control; and from robust infrastructure enabling safety and efficiency to comfortable, safe and healthy lifestyles through the Internet of Things. You’ll see our Winning Combinations, built on industry-leading microcontroller and microprocessor technology, plus analog, power and connectivity solutions, all backed by extensive, dedicated ecosystems and thousands of alliance partners. Be sure to stop by, have a coffee and a chat!