The ISL71091SEHxxEV1Z evaluation boards are designed to measure the performance of the radiation hardened ultra low noise, high precision ISL71091SEH voltage reference family. There are four output voltage options in the reference family, and they have a wide input voltage range up to 30V and an initial accuracy of 0.05%. With ultra low voltage noise of 3.3µVP-P in the 0.1Hz to 10Hz range (2.048V option), a maximum output voltage temperature coefficient of 6ppm/°C, and excellent radiation performance, the ISL71091SEH is ideal for space applications.
- Small, compact design
- Multiple connectors to easily monitor VIN and VOUT
- Four output voltage options
The boards are designed to operate at the following conditions:
- Input voltage range:
- 2.048V option = 4.2V to 30V
- 3.3V option = 4.6V to 30V
- 4.096V option = 6V to 30V
- 10V option = 12V to 30V
- Output current capability: Source 10mA, Sink 5mA
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- Precision voltage sources for data acquisition system for space applications
- Strain and pressure gauge for space applications
- Radiation hardened PWM requiring precision outputs
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.