The HD74HC138 has 3 binary select inputs (A, B and C). If the device is enabled these inputs determine which one of the eight normally high outputs will go low. Two active low and one active high enables (G1, G2A and G2B) are provided to ease the cascading of decoders.
- High-Speed Operation: tpd (A, B, C to Y) = 16.5 ns typ (CL = 50 pF)
- High Output Current: Fanout of 10 LSTTL Loads
- Wide Operating Voltage: VCC = 2 V to 6 V
- Low Input Current: 1 µA max
- Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC (static) = 4 µA max (Ta = 25°C)