The F1129 family is a series of single-ended input / differential output 1400MHz to 6000MHz high gain RF amplifiers.
The F1129 series is designed to operate with a single 5V power supply using a nominal 70mA of ICC. When using a supply voltage of 5V, the F1129 variant provides 18dB typical gain with 2.2dB noise figure and +32dBm OIP3 at 3600MHz.
- RF range: 1400MHz to 6000MHz
- F1129LB Variants: 1400MHz to 3200MHz
- F1129MB Variants: 3000MHz to 4200MHz
- F1129HB Variants: 4000MHz to 6000MHz
- Gain = 18dB at 3600MHz
- Noise figure = 2.2dB at 3600MHz
- OIP3 = +32dBm at 3600MHz
- Output P1dB = +18dBm at 3600MHz
- ICC = 70mA at 5V
- 2mA standby current
- 50Ω single-ended input impedances
- 100Ω differential output impedances