The ISL54225IRTZEVAL1Z evaluation board is used to evaluate the ISL54225 Single Pole/Double Throw (SPDT) multiplexer.
The ISL54225IRTZEVAL1Z board includes USB connectors, banana jacks and toggle switches that allow the user to easily interface with the IC to evaluate its functions, features and performance. For example, the user can control the logic pins with toggle switches. These switches allow the user to switch between the two high-speed USB devices while connected to a single USB host (computer).
In a typical application, the ISL54225 dual SPDT device is used to select between two different USB transceiver sections of a media player. Logic control from a microprocessor determines which section to connect to the computer.
- Standard USB connectors
- Banana jacks for power, ground, VBUS, and logic connections
- Toggle switches for easy control of logic pins
- Jumpers to allow a USB device to get its VBUS voltage from the host controller
- Convenient test points and connections for test equipment
- MP3 and other personal media players
- Cellular/Mobile phones
- Digital cameras and camcorders
- USB switching