DISCONTINUED SOFTWARE NOTICE - This software / tool has been discontinued.
Software support will continue in most cases. Please contact Renesas support with any questions.
This product is a real-time operating system (real-time OS) that is an implementation of the μITRON4.0 specification. μITRON is the predominant real-time OS for embedded systems in Japan. Its low resource requirements, outstanding real-time performance, and broad range of service calls make it very suitable for embedded systems requiring true real-time and multi-tasking capabilities.
In addition, its high degree of compatibility with the compiler package from Renesas Electronics and the configurator which automatically generates startup files will help you greatly reduce development times and get your products to market more quickly.
Successors:RI600V4 Real-time OS for RX Family
- Conformance with the µITRON4.0 Specification
- ROM-based implementation
- Kernel building made easy by the configurator
- Compatibility with the High-performance Embedded Workshop IDE will help you easily install the OS into your applications
- Supported compiler: C/C++ Compiler Package for RX Family
- Learn More : User's Manual