The ISL78236DUALEVAL1Z kit is intended for use by individuals with requirements for point-of-load (POL) applications sourcing from 2.85V to 6V. The ISL78236DUALEVAL1Z evaluation board is used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL78236 low quiescent current mode converter. The evaluation board is configured to deliver up to 3A output current on each of the two output channels.
The ISL78236 is offered in a 4mm x 4mm 24-Ld QFN package with 1mm maximum height. The complete converter occupies less than 5.46cm2 area. And, the ISL78236 is AEC-Q100 qualified and is rated for the automotive temperature range (-40 °C to +105 °C).
- Dual 3A high efficiency synchronous buck regulator with up to 95% efficiency
- 180° out-of-phase channel switching
- 2% output accuracy over temperature/load/line
- Internal digital soft-start - 1.5ms
- Soft-stop output discharge during disable
- Typical 8μA shutdown current
- 100% maximum duty cycle for lowest dropout
- Internal current mode compensation
- Peak current limiting, hiccup mode short circuit protection and over-temperature protection
- Negative current detection and protection
- DSP and embedded processor power supply
- Infotainment system power
- Automotive point-of-load power
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.