The M3008204 series is a 8Mbit high performance non-volatile MRAM with speed up to 108MHz. The M3008204 offers superior reliability and greater than 20-year data retention (at 85°C). It does not require backup battery or capacitor(s) compared to non-volatile SRAM. The M3008204 supports Quad SPI, SDR and DDR interface. It operates at 3V typical from -40°C to +105°C (industrial plus version) and offered in an SOIC or DFN (WSON) package.
- Utilizing advanced pMTJ STT-MRAM technology
- High-speed Quad SPI interface, up to 108MHz SDR mode
- Low active write and read current
- Independent 256-byte user programmable and lockable NVM
- Industrial plus operating temperature: -40°C to +105°C
- Supply voltage: 3.0V
- Package: 8-pin SOIC and 8-pad DFN (WSON)