Experience the full features of the Synergy S3A6 MCU Group with access to all pins, standardized expansion ports, and preinstalled demo software.
- Access all pins and on-board peripherals of the Synergy S3A6 MCU Group
- Accelerate code development with the tightly integrated and qualified Synergy Software Package (SSP)
- View, step through, and debug code with e2 studio ISDE from Renesas or IAR Embedded Workbench® for Renesas Synergy™
- Flexible connectivity options with USB and Pmod™ connector enabling rapid prototyping with plug-in modules
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) functionality with a Capacitive Touch Sensing Unit, a segment LCD controller, and user pushbuttons
- See system status and test functionality with programmable LEDs or capacitive and mechanical buttons
- Measure real-time power consumption of current over program execution
- Operate from high precision on-board crystals or lower precision internal clock
- Security and encryption functions enable secure data communications and storage, with support for industry standard algorithms such as AES128/256 and GHASH
- Safety features include hardware diagnostics, memory protection, and watchdog timeout
- Debugging and programming with J-Link® OB on-board
Ready to implement software applications built on the SSP, along with utilities and corresponding application notes.