The ISL5585EVAL4 evaluation board provides a complete PCM to 2W ringing SLIC/CODEC line card for the evaluation of the RSLIC18 family of 5V and 3.3V ringing SLICs (RSLIC). The evaluation board is designed to accommodate both the HC55185 5V and the ISL5585 3.3V and includes companion 5V and 3.3V CODECs from Winbond.
The 3.3V family of ringing subscriber line interface circuits (SLIC) supports analog plain old telephone service (POTS) in short and medium loop length, wireless and wireline voice over broadband applications. Ideally suited for customer premise equipment, this family of products offers flexibility to designers with high ringing voltage and low power consumption system requirements.
- Complete A-D and D-A evaluation of the RSLIC - CODEC chip-set
- Capable of direct connection to an external PCM bus, or to a PCM4 for measurement
- Includes an on-board oscillator/counter
- Implement a full-duplex A-A evaluation system
- Supported telephony BORSCHT functions:
- Battery feed including DC loop feed and current limit
- Overvoltage protection
- Ring signal amplification and 2W injection
- Loop supervision including loop start, ground start and ring trip
- CODEC analog to PCM transmission with selectable A-law and mu-law coding
- Jumper selectable AC and hybrid gain compensation for the user's choice of the 5V or 3.3V SLIC/CODEC chip-sets
- Digital and analog loopback
- Short loop access platforms
- Voice over internet protocol (VoIP)
- Voice over cable and DSL modems
- Internet protocol PBX
- Fiber to the home (FTTH)
- Remote subscriber units
- Ethernet terminal adapters
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.