Embedded Target for Renesas CS+ (Processor in the Loop Simulation System): Evaluation Version. We offer the above tool for co-simulation between the CS+ integrated development environment from Renesas interlinked with MATLAB® and Simulink® from MathWorks®. Among other things, this will support the validation of algorithms and model-based development by customers.
Note: MathWorks, MATLAB, Simulink are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc.
- Generation of code for verifying algorithms from Simulink models
- Automatic generation of Processor in the Loop Simulation (PILS) environments
- Supported MCU families: RX, RL78
- What Customers Will be able to Do：Verify the functionality of code for target devices/Measure the performance of code for target devices
- Environments for evaluation through PILS are easy to construct from Model in the Loop Simulation (MILS) environments.
- Evaluation by comparing the results of MILS and PILS (back-to-back testing) is simple and reliable.
- Learn More