This Evaluation Board is mounted with R8C/34K Group MCU, so it is suitable for software development and functional evaluation as USB Peripheral device.
(This Evaluation Board can be used when you are considering about R8C/34U Gropu MCU, 3MK Group and 3MU Group.)
- This Evaluation Board has USB mini B receptacle and USB VBUS control IC, so it is available for USB Peripheral device.
- Mounted the connector for the E8a emulator manufactured by Renesas Electronics Corp.
- This board has LCD module, LEDs, user switches as user I/F, so it is suitable for debug and functional evaluation.
- MCU ports are extracted to the board surface as test pins, ｔhis board enables the connection of external devices.
- The sample programs for USB function and each module of MCU are provided, you can immediately begin software development and functional evaluation.
- Attached the circuit diagram and the parts list, it is useful as a reference of circuit design and debug.
|MCU port test pin||
|Operating Voltage and Supply Source||
*1:When the main power supply voltage is 3.3V, supply additional power (5V) to LCD, USB Host Vbus.
This product does not bundle with the power supply and the development tools. Prepare the following items before using this evaluation board.
- Power Supply 5V and 3V
- R8C Family C/C++ Compiler Package
- E8a emulator
If you require inquiry or the purchase for product please contact your Renesas sales engineer or Renesas distributor website.
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|