The "24V Motor Control Evaluation System for RX23T" offered by Renesas makes it easy for users to evaluate motor solutions.
- RX23T microcontroller for motor control
- Permanent magnet synchronous motor (brushless DC motor)
- Three-shunt current detection function
- Supports Motor Control Development Support Tool Renesas Motor Workbench
- Overcurrent protection function
- Repalce CPU card, other MCU can be evaluated.
- 24V Inverter Board
- 24V Permanent magnet synchronous motor control function
- 3-shunt current detection function
- Overcurrent protection function
- CPU card for RX23T
- USB mini B cable
- Permanent magnet synchronous motors
Please download the following from the website.
※Please download this tool from the URL provided on the sheet attached to the kit.
- Motor Control Development Support Tool Renesas Motor Workbench
- Instruction manual, circuit diagram, pattern diagram
- Sample software
- Application notes
|24V Motor Control Evaluation System for RX23T||RTK0EM0006S01212BJ||Please see here for more details.|
This kit has not been confirmed to be RoHS2 compliant.
To purchase, please contact a Renesas sales representative or agent.
PC System Requirements
- IBM PC/AT or compatible PC (USB 2.0 interface necessary) *1
- Processor: 1 GHz or more (hyperthreading and multi-core CPU support)
- Memory: 2 GB or more is recommended, minimum requirement is 1 GB (2 GB or more for 64-bit Windows 7)*2
- Free space on hard disk: 600 MB or more
- Display: 1024 × 768 resolution or more, 65,536 colors or more
- I/O: CD-ROM drive
- Microsoft Windows XP / Windows 7 *2
- Other software requirements in addition to Windows OS
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 + language pack
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 runtime library
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
*1: IBM and PC/AT are registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation of the U.S.
*2Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation of the U.S.
Part number of microcontroller mounted on board: R5F23T5ADFM (RX23T)
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|
|RTK0EM0006S01212BJ||Mass Production||Renesas||call||1||24V Motor Control Evaluation System for RX23T||6||Digi-Key||-|
Note: Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.