The ISL8033AEVAL1Z kit is intended for use by individuals with requirements for Point-of-Load applications sourcing from 2.85V to 6V. The ISL8033AEVAL1Z evaluation board is used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL8033A low quiescent current mode converter.
- Dual 3A High Efficiency Synchronous Buck Regulator with up to 95% Efficiency
- 180° Out-of-Phase
- Power-Goods (PG) Output with 1ms Delay
- 2.85V to 6V Supply Voltage
- 2% Output Accuracy Over-temperature/Load/Line
- Start-up with Pre-biased Output
- Internal Digital Soft-Start - 1.5ms
- Soft-Stop Output Discharge During Disabled
- External Synchronization up to 6MHzTypical 8µA Logic Controlled Shutdown Current
- 100% Maximum Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
- Internal Current Mode Compensation
- Peak Current Limiting, Hiccup Mode Short Circuit Protection and Over-temperature Protection
- Negative Current Detection and Protection
- DC/DC POL Modules
- µC/µP, FPGA and DSP Power
- Plug-in DC/DC Modules for Routers and Switchers
- Test and Measurement Systems
- Li-ion Battery Power Devices
- Bar Code Readers
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
|ISL8033AEVAL1Z||Mass Production||Renesas||$92.00||0||Contato Distribuidor|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.