- Operating voltage: VDD = 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Oscillation frequency: 20 MHz
- ROM capacities: 24 KB to 60 KB Flash memory
- RAM capacities: 2 KB to 3 KB
- Package: 80-pin and plastic LQFP(fine pitch)
- Minimum instruction execution time can be changed from high speed
- 0.1 μs: @ 20 MHz operation with highspeed system clock) to ultra low-speed
- 114 μs: @ 32.768 kHz operation with subsystem clock)
- General-purpose register: 8 bits x 32 registers (8 bits x 8 registers x 4 banks)
- Stepper motor controller/driver with zero point detection (ZPD): 0 / 2 / 4 channels
- LCD controller/driver (seg x com): 24 x 4 / 28 x 4 / 32 x 4 / 40 x 4"
- On-chip single-power-supply flash memory
- Self-programming (with boot swap function)
- On-chip debug function
- On-chip power-on-clear (POC) circuit and low-voltage detector (LVI)
- Short startup is possible via the CPU default start using the on-chip internal high-speed oscillator
- On-chip watchdog timer (operable with on-chip internal low-speed oscillator clock)
- On-chip sound generator
- On-chip multiplier/divider
- On-chip clock output/buzzer output controller
- I/O ports: 47/63 (N-ch open drain: 2)
- Timer: 9 channels
- Serial Interface :
- CSI/UART 1 Serial interface: 3 channels (CAN: 1 channel, CSI/UART: 1 channel, I2C: 1 channel)
- Serial interface: 5 channels (CAN: 1 channel, UART (LIN (Local Interconnect Network)-bus supported): 1 channel, "
- CSI/UART: 1 channel, CSI: 1 channel, I2C: 1 channel)
- Internal CAN controller (for μPD78F0844, 78F0845, 78F0846, 78F0847, 78F0848, and 78F0849 only)
- 10-bit resolution A/D converter: 4 to 8 channels
- Operating ambient temperature: TA = -40 to +85°C ((A) grade products), -40 to +105°C ((A2) grade products)
Pin Count / Memory Size Lineup:
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Software Design Support
|CS+||An integrated development environment that can be used for coding, assembling/compiling, and simulation. (Also included with Renesas Starter Kits.)|
|E1||A standard Renesas on-chip debugging emulator that enables users to carry out ample debugging for real development at low cost. (Also included with starter kits.)|
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.