The GR-SAKURA board features the RX63N MCU and offers an Arduino compatible board footprint and a C++ template and libraries. The GR-SAKURA board is available in a standard version and full-featured version.
Full version board has a LAN connector (RJ-45), USB host connector, DC power supply jack, and memory card shell.
GR-SAKURA Pin Map
- RX63N (R5F563NBDDF P 100-pin QFP)
- Data Flash
- 96MHz (using external 12MHz XO)
- Sub Clock
- Operating Voltage
- Board Function
- USB host/peripheral (exclusion), Ethernet, Micro SD jacket, XBee I/F, JTAG I/F, DC power jack (5V), user switch, reset switch, Arduino shield I/F, user LED, programmable like USB mass storage
Project File for e2 studio
Project file for sketching in Eclipse-based development environment e2 studio. For downloading and installing e2 studio, please refer to the e2 studio product page.
- Click to download. Import the archive file (zip) as an existing workspace from the menu 'File' -> 'Import' in e2 studio.
GR-SAKURA Sketch v223 Project File
Note: This is a project exported in e2 studio version 7.6.
- Let's Get Started with GR-SAKURAThis is a “getting started with” guide website for when you purchase the GR-SAKURA board. The kickstart guide for the GR-SAKURA board will direct you to this website.
- GR-SAKURA User Forum This is the Gadget Renesas User Forum on RenesasRulz.com. In this forum space, you can find many showpiece applications using GR boards, as well as sample applications and programs. Post your query and let's discuss GR-SAKURA.
- E-mail: email@example.com