The YRPBRL78G13 is a promotion board for the new Renesas RL78 microcontroller family. It supports on-board debugging, flash programming, and is pre-programmed to work with the GUI provided on the included DVD to demonstrate the low-power capabilities of the Renesas RL78 MCU.
When you would like to start software development or MCU evaluation, please access to Design Support.
- Easy to use device demonstration capabilities
- Power supply via USB interface
- On-Board debug function by using the IAR CSPY debugger
- WriteEZ5 Flash programming software (preliminary version)
- Applilet3 Device driver code generator (preliminary version)
- Various input / output signals available, such as all I/O ports, virtual UART interface and 1 LED
- Included IAR Embedded Workbench for RL78 and the IAR C-SPY debugger
- YRPBRL78G13 promotion board
- USB Type A / Mini-B cable
- Screwdriver to adjust the potentiometer voltage
- DVD containing all the software, tools, and documentation
- Demonstration and Evaluation GUI
- IAR Embedded Workbench IDE (Kick-start version)
- USB interface driver for GUI and user communication
- Debugging and Programming Sample code and documentation
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|
No product that matches the specified status or spec was found.
Please contact Renesas Electronics support